This is simply my declaration to join Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. You can find more info from the readathon's own website. I will be posting my goals, tbr pile and plan for the readathon later on.
Hope to see you there!Read More
Here is my TBR-PILE.
Mood: I'm so excited to start this! I want to see if I'm able to finish the whole tbr pile I set myself.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
– I'm reading from Finland
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- Probably.. well.. ALL :D
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
– Well I know I'm gonna need the energy drinks the most buuut I'm really looking forward to opening my bag of liquorice.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
– I obviously love books and I have been debating on starting a booktube channel. I have 2 bunnies and a dog :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? ...Read More
It's that time of the year again. Dewey's 24 hour readathon is here!! Here is my tbr-pile and goals!
- Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (already started, on page 115)
- Get Some Headspace by Andy Puddicombe (already started, on page 92)
- My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Everybody Loves Tank Girl by Alan C. Martin
- Finish reading Night Circus and Get Some Headspace
- Finish listening to The Silkworm
- Read all the books in TBR-pile (I'm really proud if I can do this one!!)
- Start listening to Mr. Mercedes
- Participate t...
Pages read: 150/100
Hours listened: 10 min 6 sec
Books finished today: 1
Audiobooks finished today: 0
Total audiobooks finished: 0
Total books finished: 1
Thoughts: I'm actually kinda surprised I managed to read that much! I had a very busy day and I was kinda tired in the evening and still I did it! I even read the 2 chapters of Clash of Kings like I was supposed to :)
Bookish Survey Challenge:
1. I organize my shelves by separating my read – to be read books :)
2. Probably The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.
3. Kinda boring but actually the one above :D
4. I don't know which I'm most exited about.. The short ones probably..
5. What book I recommend most? Well obviously if you haven't read Potters it would be them :)